Grammar (Total – 100)
Present Simple, Present Continuous, Adverbs of Frequency
- Correct the mistakes (15)
1)She don’t like ice-cream.
2) We goes shopping every weekend.
3) We doesn’t swim every day.
4) Does they read a lot?
5) Do Ann live here?
6) Does your dog sleeping?
7) Are you studing now?
8) We’re planing to go to the country.
9) She sleeping now.
10) I’m studying every day.
11) I watch films usually.
12) He sometimes is tired.
13) We often don’t run in the park.
14) He playing football now.
15) They never don’t go to the theatre.
- Write was/were (5)
1) We … in the zoo yesterday.
2) … you here in the morning?
3) I … at the theatre on Sunday.
4) She … in shop.
5) They … in Paris last summer.
- Put the verbs in brackets into Past Simple (15):
Last summer we (1. go) to the countryside with my family. We (2. walk) in the forest and in the fields, (3. pick) up mushrooms and berries, (4. ride) our bikes and (5. swim) in the river. We (6. have) a fantastic time! In the mornings we usually (7. help) our grandparents in the garden. We (8. water) the flowers and (9. plant) trees. Later we (10. met) our friends and (11. go) for a walk. We (12. play) a lot of games. In the evening we (13. have) family dinner, (14. watch) TV and (15. read) adventure stories. I miss that summer and want to go to country again this summer!
Some, any, much, many
- Choose between some/any, much/many (5)
1) Do you have (some/any) interesting books to read?
2) I have (some/any) free time today.
3) There aren’t (much/many) trees in the garden.
4) Is there (some/any) butter in the fridge?
5) I have (much/many) good friends.
- Write the sentences about yourself (5).
E.g. I can draw and dance.
I can’t act well.
- play cards
- solve Math problems
- run fast
- play tennis
- What do you have to do around the house? What don’t you have to do? (5)
E.g. I have to make my bed.
I don’t have to do the ironing.
- Make the bed
- Do the ironing
- Cook the dinner
- Do the washing
- Do the dishes
- Do the shopping
- Feed the pet
- Clean the floor
- Tidy my room
- Set the table
- Write comparative and superlative forms (5)
E.g. hot – hotter – the hottest
- Make adverbs from adjective (5)
E.g. bad – badly
1) sad –
2) bad –
3) easy –
4) beautiful –
5) good –
- Complete with the right form of the pronoun (me, you, him, her, it, us, them) (5)
1) Bring (I) the book, please.
2) Call (she) when you can.
3) I visit (they) every day.
4) I saw (he) yesterday.
5) I will tell (you) this story tomorrow!
- Correct the mistakes (5)
1)I going to do the washing.
2) You going to feed the dog?
3) She not going to study.
4) I’m going to doing the test.
5) We going to watch a series.
- Write about yourself (30)
My name is … I’m from … I live in … I’m … years old. I study at school number … I’m in the … grade. I love/like ….and …
My hobby is … I can … very well.
In my free time I usually …
I have a … (big/small) family. I have a …, a … and a…
Last summer I …
This summer I’m going to …