an effect on sb
no idea (of)
no intention of
no respect for
a try/a go (+give a try)
a word (with)
a bus/taxi/train etc.
a deep/long breath
sth for granted
sth into account
no notice of
a photo(graph)/a picture
the trouble (to V1)
(no) interest in
a bath/ a shower
a look (at)
1. Complete with have or take in the right form (sometimes you can use both).
1) Harry, there’s a problem. Can I … a word with you?
2) The festival … place in May.
3) Can I … a look at this photo?
4) She … pride in her connections.
5) So long! Relax and … fun!
6) Why don’t you … a bus?
7) She … his care for granted and never thanked him for what he did for her.
8) You should … this medicine if you … a bad headache.
9) I’m afraid she … no interest in science.
10) The children … turns cleaning the house.