1. Watch the video and answer the questions
(first 5-7 minutes)
- Why did the sculpture by Sophie Ryder have to be moved?
- How many times per day do we check our devices, according to the statistics?
- What did the speaker do 2 years ago? What made her do it?
- What is the scientific explanation of the mobile phone addiction?
- What can help to get rid of the addiction?
2. Watch the video and comment on these rules
- Use a 10 foot buffer
- Avoid personal topics in public
- Be mindful of your tone
- Lose the bad ringtone
- Keep your phone on mute
- Protect your information (use vpn)
- Think before you text
- Ask before using speaker phone
- Don’t share without permission
- Don’t cast blame for a dropped call
- Don’t be a light house
- Don’t text and drive